Full Service Agency
We provide investigative and litigation support services for civil, criminal, personal injury, family, business, tort, contract, and consulting matters:
- Identify parties in litigation matters (plaintiffs/petitioners, defendants/respondents, witnesses and subject matter experts).
- Identify facts relevant to prosecution or defense of the matter.
- Assist attorneys, persons, and organizations in developing litigation strategies to pursue or defend claims.
- Party (plaintiff/petitioner, defendant/respondent, and witness) interviews.
- Accident scene investigation and reconstruction.
- Site and vehicle inspections related to personal injury claims.
- Fraud identification, mitigation, and prevention measures.
- Asset searches and recovery.
Due Diligence – Due diligence investigations can help a person or organization to identify, mitigate and even prevent personal or business losses or provide important information that is helpful in the furtherance if a legal matter. Some of the due diligence services Utah Investigators provides include:
- Background investigations to discover civil, social, and criminal histories locally, nationally and abroad.
- Preemployment and post-employment background inquiries to discover and verify employment and financial histories.
- Asset searches.
- Incident investigation and analysis.
- Fraud identification, mitigation and prevention measures.
- Field (on site) investigations in support of due diligence efforts.
People Finders – Our expert investigators can assist you with locating people and organizations for a variety of legally acceptable reasons:
- Locate missing or lost persons
- Conduct witness interviews
- Finding lost or hiding defendants
- Searches for family members
- Identity verification inquiries
- People and property surveillance
- Assist in child support and visitation orders enforcement
- Post-trial juror locating and interviewing
Forensic Discovery – Preservation of critical data online and on desktop and mobile devices is often critical in the management of a litigation matter. Utah Investigators can assist with the discovery and preservation of data:
- Social media and online data
- Desktop or stationary computing technology such as PCs and servers
- E-mail data preservation and recovery
- Mobile devices such as tablets and mobile phones
Paralegal Assistance – Our paralegal team can assist litigants and attorneys to research and prepare documentation and evidence important to your legal matter. Our services include:
- Document and pleadings preparation, review, filing, and retrieval
- Legal research and verification
- Information and evidence review
- Voir dire research